Win a locally farmed product contest. We are looking for stories with a picture of the local farm product you love. An accompanying story should be at least 500 words. The top three stories and pictures will receive $150 for first place, $75 for second place, and one of our books of your choice for third place. Click here to check out our shop for book options.
Thanksgiving was established as a recognition for the food that had been provided for the pilgrims. Is there a product you love from your local farmer? We would like to highlight that product with a picture of your famer, the product and yourself. Please provide a short story detailing the product, benefits you notice, and your farmer. You may omit the names of the farmer and yourself from the story, while some geographic reference would be appreciated.
During these times, are transportation of remote products is being impacted, it becomes more important to have a local source for your food. It also builds you local community by buying for local sources.
The Farm to Consumer Foundation focuses on enhancing the farm to consumer experience. Interested in supporting our education and farm promotion efforts? You can donate at: https://f2cfnd.org/donate-today/
You can also make us your SMILE foundation on Amazon. That way a percentage of each of your AMAZON purchases goes to the Foundation.
- Submittal must be received by November 15, 2021. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The photo must include a farmer representative, your favorite product, and you.
- Submitted story must be at least 500 words detailing the products and its benefit for your family.
- Entrants cannot be directly related to any member of the Farm to Consumer Foundation Board or staff.
- Mail submittals to [email protected] Entries will not be accepted unless submitted to the official contest email address. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will not be considered.
- Entries will be judged by the FTCF. All decisions are final. The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the FTCF for advertising purposes and agree to release the photo and story for that purpose.
- The prize must be collected by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after five business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
All submissions must include the following information in the email with your essay and photo:
- Email Address
- Street Address
Please include the following statement in your application “I have read and agreed to stated the rules and regulations of the contest” to confirm you have read the rules and regulations.