Having marginalized the Future Farmers of America, Agri-Business turned their experience to the Land Grant Colleges to ensure their profits and steer the conversation of the knowledge base of food and forage production. Jill Richardson outlines the most recent effect Big-Ag has on agricultural research – and on farmer livelihoods and consumer choice. Read article.
- Consumer Food Safety Practices: Raw Milk Consumption and Food Thermometer Use
- Testing the feasibility and safety of feeding preterm infants fresh mother’s own milk in the NICU: A pilot study
- We need to stop sanitizing everything and let bacteria back in our lives
- Recent Trends in Unpasteurized Fluid Milk Outbreaks, Legalization, and Consumption in the United States
- Securing fresh food from fertile soil, challenges to the organic and raw milk movements