Are you interested in learning more about the local food movement and raw milk? Here you will find useful resources for both farmers and consumers.
- Consumer Food Safety Practices: Raw Milk Consumption and Food Thermometer Use
- Testing the feasibility and safety of feeding preterm infants fresh mother’s own milk in the NICU: A pilot study
- We need to stop sanitizing everything and let bacteria back in our lives
- Recent Trends in Unpasteurized Fluid Milk Outbreaks, Legalization, and Consumption in the United States
- Securing fresh food from fertile soil, challenges to the organic and raw milk movements