Ted Beals, a Pathologist, Health Educator and a Board Member of the Farm-to-Consumer Foundation, was one of the presenters at the 2011 International Raw Milk Symposium. Beal’s presentation, Those Pathogens, What You Should Know, provides an informative overview of potential food safety risks.
- Enhancing Food Safety: The Power of Washing Fruits with Baking Soda or Vinegar
- Consumer Food Safety Practices: Raw Milk Consumption and Food Thermometer Use
- Testing the feasibility and safety of feeding preterm infants fresh mother’s own milk in the NICU: A pilot study
- We need to stop sanitizing everything and let bacteria back in our lives
- Recent Trends in Unpasteurized Fluid Milk Outbreaks, Legalization, and Consumption in the United States