Here, you will see the logic of the modern industrial food system in its rawest form — a logic of prioritizing profit over human and environmental welfare. Alot has changed in the 400 years since the Elmina Fort was built, but this principle has not gone away. The logic of the plantation is the logic of today’s industrial food system. Read more.
- Consumer Food Safety Practices: Raw Milk Consumption and Food Thermometer Use
- Testing the feasibility and safety of feeding preterm infants fresh mother’s own milk in the NICU: A pilot study
- We need to stop sanitizing everything and let bacteria back in our lives
- Recent Trends in Unpasteurized Fluid Milk Outbreaks, Legalization, and Consumption in the United States
- Securing fresh food from fertile soil, challenges to the organic and raw milk movements