Our culture teaches us that everything can be worked out by well-meaning people. The emphasis is on “well-meaning.” So, the same tired cycle of verbal and regulatory recrimination repeats itself each time illnesses associated with raw milk occur, neither side really listening to the other, and instead engaged in a propaganda war to convince the public that it is right and the other side is wrong.
- Consumer Food Safety Practices: Raw Milk Consumption and Food Thermometer Use
- Testing the feasibility and safety of feeding preterm infants fresh mother’s own milk in the NICU: A pilot study
- We need to stop sanitizing everything and let bacteria back in our lives
- Recent Trends in Unpasteurized Fluid Milk Outbreaks, Legalization, and Consumption in the United States
- Securing fresh food from fertile soil, challenges to the organic and raw milk movements